Last week we had the pleasure of working on a custom dessert bar order for Natasha and Michael's wedding. It was so fun working on the design for the bride's dream dessert bar. My dear friend, Nicole, actually baked all the goodies. She also baked all the desserts for my wedding. Here are some pictures of Natasha's custom dessert bar.
July 20, 2013
Planning, designing, and making decorations for my own wedding gave me the push I needed to start my own event company. This day was the best day of my life. I married my best friend in front of family and friends, and I got to see my vision come to life. Thank you to all the fabulous vendors for making our day memorable.
- Venue: Concordia University
- Event Planning/Design: A Blissful Soiree
- Day of Coordinator: Hannah Michelle Chong
- Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
- Catering: Bon Appetit
- Photography: William Kim Photography
- Videography: Ning Wong Studios
- Bridal Hair and Make-Up: Sherilyn Yi Hair and Make-Up
- Personal Flowers: Milieu Florals
- Ceremony/Reception Flowers: Michelle Park
- Photobooth: TVS Photobooth
- Entertainment: Dave Cho
- Dessert Bar: Nicole Varela
- Macarons: Jennifer Chung
September 8, 2013
We had the pleasure of showering our adorable September bride this past weekend surrounded by family and friends. A big thanks to Stella Sim for the photos and Eunice Kil for the delicious food.