Gloria and Chris reached out to our team to assist them with planning and coordination. We were so excited to work with them and couldn't wait to get started. They met at Berean Community Church and their friendship soon turned into a romantic relationship. They both love spending time together, enjoying meals with friends and keeping up with sports. Gloria and Chris both have the heart of serving others and it is obvious in their relationship that they both love serving one another.
Chris and Gloria had their ceremony at Berean Community Church and exchanged their vows in front of their family and friends. It was evident that God was the most important and common factor that brought these two together. It was such a blessing to witness them commit their lives to each other. After the ceremony, guests headed to Los Coyotes Country Club to enjoy appetizers provided by Banchan a la Carte. Family and friends also got to enjoy taking pictures in the photobooth from The Booth and Bus Co. The newlyweds got to enjoy a lunch reception with all their guests and feasted on a delicious multi-course meal. Their wedding day was filled with so much joy and Grace Baek did an amazing job capturing such precious moments that the couple will always cherish!
- Ceremony Venue: Berean Community Church
- Reception Venue: Los Coyotes Country Club
- Wedding Planner: Chrystal from A Blissful Soirée
- Wedding Coordinator: Lyssie from A Blissful Soirée
- Photographer: Grace Baek Photography
- Videographer: Byung Kim
- Hair and MakeUp: Sharon Y Park
- Florist: 800 Rose Big and Joyce Ahn
- Catering: Banchan A la Carte
- Photobooth: The Booth and Bus Co
- Wedding Dress: Bella Wedding Bridal