One of the many things we love about the planning process is getting to know our couples. Jamie and Joseph have been dating for 10 years and they met during their undergraduate studies. We had the pleasure of working with Jamie and Joseph for 10 months and each planning session did not feel like work. Jamie was so sweet and was always open to hearing our suggestions. We tried to incorporate her love for Harry Potter in the wedding but not have it overwhelmingly take over the whole wedding. Just little hints here and there in her engagement photos, signature drinks menu and Mr. and Mrs. signs. If it were up to Jamie, her whole wedding would be Harry Potter themed, but we had to blend both the bride and grooms wishes.
We absolutely loved Jamie and Joseph's ceremony venue at Oak Canyon Nature Center. It was a nice change in scenery since it was outdoors on a trail. We used the nature of the trees as a natural backdrop and Rekindle Creative added pops of white with their gorgeous florals. It was a sweet intimate wedding and after the ceremony, all the guests headed to the Clubhouse of Anaheim Hills for cocktail hour. The guests got to enjoy small bites and sip on his, Polyjuice Potion (whiskey, sweet and sour) and hers, Amortentia (vodka, lemonade, grenadine) signature drinks. Shine Entertainment did a great job keeping the guests entertained with games and photobooth throughout the whole evening. The newlyweds got to celebrate and dance the night away with all their loved ones and even had a sparkler exit! Studio Q captured the day beautifully and below are some of our favorite moments!
- Ceremony Venue: Oak Canyon Nature Center
- Reception Venue: Clubhouse Anaheim Hills
- Wedding Planner: Chrystal from A Blissful Soirée
- Wedding Coordinator: Tiffany from A Blissful Soirée
- Photographer: Studio Q Photography
- Videographer: Can 4 Media
- Florist: Rekindle Creative
- Hair and MakeUp: Sharon Y Park
- DJ/MC/Photobooth: Shine Entertainment
- Wedding Dress: Grace Loves Lace
- Headpiece: Powder Blue Bijoux