Yoonjee and Eric contacted our team to assist with planning and coordination and we were so excited to assist! Yoonjee designed her own wedding and everything had so much attention to detail. We loved all the soft colors from their wedding day and how they incorporated gold and pink into their decor. This wedding was filled with a lot of personality and favorites. Favorites such as cold brew ice coffee and milk tea that were passed out to all of their guests for post ceremony drinks. During cocktail hour, the newly Mr. and Mrs. took part in a Korean Tea Ceremony, called Paebaek, in front of their families. It's always a treat seeing culture incorporated into the couples wedding day.
During cocktail hour they had 'his old fashioned' and 'hers blood orange margarita' cocktails for guests to enjoy with delicious bites from Banchan A La Carte. Sarah Ku did an amazing job with all of her calligraphy signs. Isn't the 'welcome' sign just absolutely gorgeous? She also created a watercolor Winnie the Pooh poem and designed the signature drinks signs that fit perfectly at the bar. The bride and groom wanted to focus on keeping their guests full with delicious food and wanted them to have a good time! Banchan provided a mouthwatering 16 course meal and an amazing spread of mini desserts that included cupcakes and macarons. Michelle Yoon, from Cake Creamery, baked a delicious three tier buttercream cake adorned with fresh blooms provided by The Flower Boutique. Yoonjee and Eric got to enjoy their wedding and danced with all their guests until the end of night!
Kristina Adams did an amazing job capturing all the details, we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
- Ceremony Venue: First Presbyterian Church
- Reception Venue: Harlyne J. Norris Pavilion
- Wedding Planner/Coordinator: Chrystal from A Blissful Soirée
- Photographer: Kristina Adams Photography
- Videographer: Theater 10
- Hair and MakeUp: Hanna Choi
- Florist: The Flower Boutique
- Cocktail Hour Beverages: Copa Vida Cold Brew and Milk Tea
- Catering: Banchan A la Carte
- Cake: Cake Creamery
- DJ/MC: Soundwave Productions
- Chairs: LA Chiavari Chairs
- Photobooth: Cheesy Photobooth
- Bartender: Goose on the Rocks
- Paebaek: Chosun MyungJu
- Calligraphy: Art by Sarah Ku
- Headpiece: Handmade by Sara Kim