September 21, 2013
After months of planning, Ester and Danny's big day was finally here. The weather was crystal clear and their white & pink themed candy bar was fully stocked. They even had a D.I.Y. photobooth, provided by one of Ester's very own bridesmaid! By the time the ceremony had begun, Ester and Danny was surrounded by their loving family and friends to celebrate their union under God. It was truly a blessing to be able to coordinate their lovely neutral-toned, summer wedding.
Congratulations Ester & Danny, it was an honor planning your soirée!
Thank you to all the wonderful vendors that made Ester and Danny's wedding possible!
- Venue: Wintersburg Presbyterian Church
- Event Planning: A Blissful Soirée
- Photography: William Kim Photography
- Videography: Creative Fox
- Bridal Hair and Make-Up: Sherilyn Yi Hair & Make-Up
- Catering: Four Seasons Catering
- Floral Design: Rekindle Creative
- Photobooth: Nicole Byon
- MC: DY and Linda Moon
- Entertainment: Brandon Jung, Bryan Kim, and Key Kim