By: Tiffany King
Last September, we had the pleasure of serving Jason and Annie on their big day. It was such a joy watching these two commit to one another before their friends and family at NaSung Church where they first met years ago. Their love for one another was clearly evident as was their heart for Christ.
They kicked off the evening with a reception at Hangar 21 where they had a fun, catered meal from Stonefire Grill. Their guests were also able to enjoy sweet desserts from their good friend, Janice who made them all! To make their night even more memorable, Jason and Annie gifted a free ride on the helicopters to the lucky guests who won the dance battles they held. All of this was captured by Dan Sauer Photography.
- Ceremony Venue: NaSung Church
- Reception Venue: Hangar 21
- Wedding Coordinator: Tiffany from A Blissful Soirée
- Photographer: Dan Sauer Photography
- Videographer: George Street Productions
- Caterer: Stonefire Grill
- Florist: Jina Choi
- Makeup & Hair: Grace Young Makeup & Hair
- DJ: Will Tseng
- Dessert: Janice Wong
- Photobooth: Cheesy Photobooths